piątek, 1 maja 2009

Halloween.



We celebrate Halloween on 31st of October. It’s a holiday of ghosts, monsters, witches and other scary things. In Poland this day isn’t as popular as in England, but sometimes Polish people (usually children and teenagers) dress up as mummies, witches or very scary and ugly monsters. They usually go to school in this outfits. There are organized parties for children, but only costumed people can go there. On that parties there are competitions such as bobbing for apples, and election of the scariest costume. I have never been on a Halloween party, but I hope , that I will be . When I was younger, my friend and me, spent this holiday in my house. We made some strange elixirs, we watched scary films, and we provoked ghosts. It’s all about it .

BYE . ******* 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz